My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Animal Resort Fun

Daddy and Mummy wanted to bring me to the Animal Resort in the morning to feed the animals before going to 公公 house for lunch. But we woke up late that day, so we ended up going there after my afternoon nap

This time, I fed the horse with carrot, instead of dried hay. When I stretched out my hand with the carrot, ready to feed the horse, this uncle immediately caught hold of my hand and pulled it back ... he was concerned that the horse would bite me. Ha ha ... I am a big gal now and was used to feeding animals (from previous experience) so Daddy told the uncle it was OK.

See how I enjoyed feeding the horse .... and everyone around me was so amazed that I was not at all afraid ..... when it comes to fun, fear goes away !!!


Then time to feed the rabbit. Think they were either too well fed in the morning, or the weather was too hot, most of the rabbits were sleeping.

Same goes to the ducks and geese. They were hiding under the shade, instead waddling in the pond, so no chance to feed them with bread crust.

Next time, I shall go early in the morning and be one of the first few to feed the animals ....

No comments: