My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Morning at West Coast Park

Sick of breakfast at Yew Tee, Daddy and Mummy decided to go elsewhere for breakfast and to fully utilize my newly bought bicycle. So we decided to have breakfast at Feng Seng (near NUS) before going to West Coast Park for a morning ride on my bike.


But as always, I get distracted by playgrounds .... so after a while on my bike, I went to play with the sand ...



And not to forget the obstacle course at the playground (I did it all by myself). I managed to look through the binoculars and saw things that were far away !!!!

No comments: