My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

GESS New Year Gathering

Time for GESS new year gathering in 2010. So Daddy and his closest secondary school classmates met up at Waraku Japanese restaurant .... has been almost 18 years of friendship and still going strong !!!!

Of course, I am equally excited to join the gathering, because Joel (my classmate) will be there as well !!! Joel's daddy is Uncle Telang and is also Daddy's classmate. So coincidental ... Uncle Telang and Daddy were classmates before and now, Joel and myself are classmates !!!

Uncle Raymond, Uncle Weiming and Uncle Shucheng (from left to right)

Auntie Peiling (beside Uncle Shucheng) will have a little gal on 7th day of Lunar New Year ....

Mummy concentrating on what she is going to order next ...

And Uncle Telang entertaining the kids with videos of his trip to HK Disneyland !!!

Joel and me posing for Daddy .... we were both in blue, definitely a coincidence (in fact Joel's sister, Camille was also in blue)


Strangling Joel ???
Creating havoc in the private room .... see how noisy we were throughout the dinner


Unfortunately we missed Auntie Jiawei, Uncle Wanhe, Uncle Wilson and Uncle Shuili since they were busy ..... anyway, hope we see them again soon, most probably at Uncle Shucheng and Auntie Peiling house warming gathering

Hope everyone have a great and wonderful 2010 ahead !!!

No comments: