My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

To The Market

On Friday, I stayed overnight at 爷爷 and 奶奶's place again. Insisted to sleep with 姑姑. Because I was rather tired, I slept before 0930 pm, which was considered early given that the last time, I stayed there, I slept after 10 pm .... behaved myself and did not wake up in the middle of the night

So the next morning, I woke up early at 730 am, took my milk and breakfast and went to the market with everyone .... see how happy I was pulling the trolley bag !!!


No comments: