My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lazy Day at Home

In the morning, we went to Woodlands Loop and Terrace to buy new year goodies from Bengawan Solo and seafood from Fassler ... all are wholesale centres ... cheaper than those at retail shops

Daddy and Mummy decided to let me have some good rest at home in the afternoon and evening. Slept almost 2 hrs in the afternoon.

After my afternoon milk, went downstairs with Daddy for a ride on my bike for 45 mins ....

After dinner, Daddy took out this book that he bought some time back when he was in the States for me to try .... perfect since I just turned 3 years old

See how serious I was at work .....

Hmm .... frowning hard .... what should I do next ???

Then it is playtime after dinner. Trying out my balancing act .....



And more fun ...



Sometimes, it can be fun to just stay at home and horse around with Daddy and Mummy ....

No comments: