My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Ready for My Birthday

Finally ... my birthday is nearing. Daddy and Mummy have promised me that I shall have my first round of birthday celebration in school on 17 Dec. And my second round of birthday celebration with my close family on 25 Dec (yes, christmas day itself) ... and on my actual birthday (31 Dec), we shall go for another round of celebration

So packing the birthday goodies bags for all my friends .... Mummy has already ordered my birthday cake, and she is going to get a pinata for me on Fri .... really cannot wait for that day to come ... if only, I can skip the rest of the days and jump to Fri straightaway


No comments: