My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

4th Birthday Celebration - Opening Presents

Actually, I wanted to unwrap all my presents on boxing day (26 Dec). However, since I have not cycled for a long time and the weather was good, Daddy and Mummy brought me to the West Coast Park to cycle and fly kite. Met Junrui and his family having breakfast at the MacDonalds. After saying hello to them, I went to do my rounds of cycling, before we changed to kite flying.

Then at about 1030am, we saw Nana and her family !!!! She was also riding her 2-month old bike. That got me excited and I decided to ride my bike along with Nana, with Daddy and Nana's mummy 'running' beside us .... Nana's mummy told Daddy that she was not prepared to do so much exercise that morning ... haha.

Then Nana's daddy saw we were flying kites, so he went to his car and brought out his BIG orange sotong kite. It was really huge and he sent it up in the sky very easily !!! In fact, the bigger the kite, the easier to fly it. Daddy decided next time, he is going to get a bigger kite and fly that. Since Daddy could not get our kite up in the sky, I had a go at flying Nana's daddy kite ... haha

We had fun till 12 pm and then we went off for lunch separately. The morning sun was relatively strong and both Mummy and I had quite a suntan .... Daddy was already dark to begin with, so no effect. Haha

Then Joel, Camille, Uncle Telang and Auntie Winnie dropped by our place in the evening after my afternoon nap. And guess what, we played XBox Kinect again !!! And this time, I did slightly better than the previous time ....

So it was a fun-filled and tiring boxing day, so Daddy and Mummy decided to let me unwrap my presents on Monday instead. After my dinner, I started to unwrap my presents one by one

The first present to unwrap ... A pretty hair band from Camille and a bee pencil sharpener !!! Been a long time since Daddy and Mummy used such pencil sharpener ... had to pause a bit to think how to use it ...haha



Then I unwrapped the present from Uncle Telang and Auntie Winnie and guess what I got ??? A passport holder, with Toy Story characters !!! Perfect to hold my passport, ready for my next trip next year. And then came the present from 舅舅,舅母 and 表妹. And before I fully unwrapped that, I saw my favourite Hello Kitty cartoon character. And it is a full set, with bed sheet, pillow casing etc. Mummy said I am not going to change out of my Hello Kitty bedsheet or pillow casing in future ...



Then I unwrapped the present from Trisha ... and it was a mess-free coluring set !!! Just the gift I need, since this is mess-free .. meaning I can do my colouring freely, instead of getting scolded for colouring on the table etc. The gift exchange present that we got from NJCSB christmas party was from Uncle Shaolin and Aunti Siling. It was a Disney Activity Fun Box. Daddy said he need to let me play with Trisha's colouring set and the Disney Fun Box one at a time ...



And unwrapping the final present from Daddy and Mummy .... and gosh, I was so happy to see a princess game console !!! Actually, I told Mummy that I wanted a Dora Explorer laptop (made my choice from the Toy R Us brochure), but when Daddy and Mummy went to shop for my birthday present, they saw this Princess game console that was even better than the small laptop. And I agree perfectly !!!!



Displaying all my presents proudly ....



Daddy and Mummy decided to let me have a go at the V Smile Motion game before I go to bed .... and Mummy thought this is the perfect game to bring out my ego to get all my Math problems correct. Have promised Mummy that I shall play the game once a week ... but not sure how long I can keep up to the promise .... haha. Maybe after one night's sleep, I would have forgotten already.



A BIG thank you to all (including those who gave me angbaos). I love all my presents and I will save up the money from the angbaos in my little piggy bank !!!


No comments: