My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Philson's Birthday Party

Went to celebration Philson's birthday on Sunday evening at his place. Have been excited to join in the celebration since the night before ... kept asking and confirming with Daddy and Mummy that I am indeed going to Philson's house the following day .... woke up early at 645 am the following morning, slept only 1 hr in the afternoon (and Daddy / Mummy thought I would have slept at least 2-3 hrs since I woke up so early). And the reason why I was so excited was because Philson's house has lots of TOYS !!!!

Reached his house at about 6 pm ... ate my dinner while watching Toy Story 3 (can never get sick of that, despite watching the show before). Then Wii time !!! The kids took turns to have fun at the Wii machine ....

And then the real fun started. Philson's daddy bought the pinata for the kids to take turns to hit it .... But the kids did not have enough strength, and all the adults thought we were going to take the whole night hitting ....


So to save the agony of the adults, Philson's grandfather decided to play cheat a little and tore a small section .... and when the sweets spilled out on the floor, all the kids rushed to get our reward !!!





Cake cutting ceremony ... ice-cream cake !!! Unfortunately, I still prefer my conventional cake, since ice-cream cake was too cold for me .... haha

No comments: