My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Lightings

This year, as usual, we wanted to go and take some photos of the Christmas lightings at Orchard. However, was rather disappointed with the lightings and decoration ... not as beautiful as previous years .... sigh

Since we were already there, so we just took some photos

Now, I just loved to pose by lifting up one side of my dress ... in fact, even if it were shorts, I still pretend it was a dress


The Moo Moo cow in front of Marche ... there, you see how I pulled the dress to the sides

You mean Santa Claus turned into a moo moo cow ???

My Harley Davidson bike !!! Err ... more like a scooter more instead .... anyway, isn't that cool ????

And looking at myself in the mirror ....

Took some photos at IMM as well .... and my hairdo was specially done by 舅母 .... I saw 舅母 helped 表妹 to do up her hair, so I insisted to be the same as 表妹 .... in the end, it looked pretty weird on me, although it looked really cute on 表妹 !!!!


No comments: