My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

4th Birthday Celebration - Round 1 (School)

Today we celebrated my birthday in school. I wore my new birthday dress to school, and when Ms Samantha saw me in my new dress, she said I need to wear an apron during breakfast, so that I do not dirty it ... and true enough, 宋老师 helped me put on an apron during breakfast time ... haha.

Daddy and Mummy left after bringing me to school, so that they can collect the birthday cake at Jurong Point. So throughout the entire morning, my mind was about when Daddy and Mummy will come back with the cake to start the celebration. Kept pestering Miss Daphne about this ... super inattentive during lesson time .... haha.

And finally Daddy and Mummy came at about 1020 hrs, and that was when we started my birthday celebration. Handed out birthday goodie bags to all my friends

And everyone put on their birthday hats, sitting around the table

I must have a photo taken with my English teacher, Miss Daphne

And also my Chinese teacher, 宋老师, who has been teaching me for the past 2.5 years !!!

And tada ... my care bear birthday cake from Prima Deli. I chose this design myself

With all the candles lighted up, it was time to sing the birthday song

And singing birthday songs definitely has been a routine for my class, since we have birthday celebrations throughout the year. And since I am the last one to celebrate birthday, all my friends had sufficient practice to sing the birthday song ... haha


Time to cut the cake with Mummy .... See Joel and Xavier eyeing the cake beside me

Handing out cakes to my friends, Jun Rui and Yi Xin ...

And then it was my turn finally to enjoy my cake. But I was too excited over hitting the pinata later that I did not finish my cake

Kids are always kids, we enjoy cakes a lot, especially the boys, who kept asking for 2nd and 3rd servings !!!


After everyone has enjoyed our cakes, we gathering around at the reading corner for a photo shoot ... wonder what Miss Daphne or 宋老师 said that everyone's expression was so weird ... except for me, who kept looking at the camera.


And everyone burst our laughing ....


Guess what were we looking at, up in the ceiling ???


The pink horse that was hanging from the ceiling of course !!!

I started off the fun first and then we took turns to hit the pinata. In fact, I was like a teacher, passing the hitting stick around to my favourite friends first.



And Daddy had to make a tear on the pinata, so that it can break easier. And when all the sweets dropped out onto the floor, that was when chaos occurred !!! All the kids, including me rushed to get the sweets !!!




And inside the pinata were all these sweets ...


Helped Mummy to put the sweets into the pinata 2 nights ago ....


Daddy and Mummy left after the celebration since I wanted to stay in school and play with all my friends. And ever since Jun Rui said I am the most beautiful today, I insisted on putting back the dress after shower. Wore that to 爷爷 and 奶奶 house that evening and only agreed to change out of the dress to avoid dirtying the dress. Mummy say I am such a vainpot.

This must be my most enjoyable birthday celebration in school so far, as previous years, either my friends were on holidays, or I was too young to know what is happening. Also, this is the 1st year that I am having a proper cake for my birthday since I outgrew my allergies.

Looking forward to my birthday celebration on Christmas Day ... and on that day, I will get my birthday present from Daddy and Mummy !!!

No comments: