My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Is Coming ...

As usual, since Christmas is nearing, it is time to put up the christmas tree ....

Daddy dug out the christmas tree and the decorations from the store room, and after Mummy has put up the bare christmas tree, it was time for me to do the decorations !!! We bought LED lights this year (since the blinking light bulbs that we used for many years before are not working anymore).

And when I put up the wedding bears, Mummy said they were too close together. I told her, must put the bears close together, since the bears are Daddy and Mummy ... haha. So the bears are now side by side ....

The final product .... a beautifully decorated tree, standing by the windows, put up by Daddy, Mummy and me !!!

And I posed in front of it, as if I were wearing a skirt

And the best way to let people know Christmas is nearing, is to sing christmas songs !!!

No comments: