My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

My School Scrapbook 2010

My yearly scrapbook, prepared by my teachers Miss Daphne and 宋老师

And this is my class : Nursery - Kingfisher !!! And soon, I will be K1 !!!!


I am Kicking King ... for Kuan Jing Ting
Collecting leaves for art and craft lessons

And learning how to care for pets ... we rear some baby terrapins in class

And brushing our teeth to keep a happy smile. And now I brush my teeth every night before I go to bed

Letterland lessons ....

Holiday program where we try out our culinary skills in school. Instead of chilli, we used ketchup
And trying to imitate our mummies ....
Excursions !! My favourite. We went to West Coast Park to fly kites and had fun at the playground

Took 宋老师 sunglasses and wore it ... dun I look like a superstar ???


No comments: