My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Beautiful Lilies

My next door neighbour gave me a stalk of lily .... Mummy put the stalk of lilies in water and after 4 days, it blossomed !!!

A closer view of the beautiful lily

After about a week, all the flowers blossomed into very big lilies, except for one ... and the living room near the dining table has a flowery (lily) scent ....


Wonder if the last bud intends to blossom on Christmas Day (my birthday celebration) itself

No comments: