My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sesame Street 2010

Daddy and Mummy brought me to Sembawang Shopping Centre this morning ... and the reason is to let me watch my favourite Sesame Street show. I watched the Sesame Street Show in 2008 and 2009 (looks like I never fail to miss it), and although the stage was similar to that in 2009 (recycling is a good thing), the show was slightly different. Since we were early, I took a photo in front of the stage

Had lunch at SSC and bought some fruits at Giant, so that we can have receipts at least $30 and above to exchange for a pass to take photos with Sesame Street characters later.

Sitting comfortably in front of the stage, waiting for the show to start



And an ang moh gor-gor came out on stage to do some warm-up with us


And the show started, with all the cartoon characters out on stage !!! Singing and dancing





And Cookie Monster with the letter C, which stands for Cookies and Christmas





Elmo dancing on stage, but did not have my favourite Elmo Song .... they had that last year


And it was time for photo taking session with my favourite characters .... so up on stage ...


In front of my favourite Elmo

Bidded good bye to them ....

And down the stage, feeling very satisfied

And guess what I got as a present ?? Marigold milk (but made of constituted milk, instead of fresh milk .... Mummy said once in a while, it's OK, as long as I dun drink that everyday) !!! All the kids who went up stage had one .... that shall be for tea-milk (errr ... milk-break), after I have taken my afternoon nap



No comments: