My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

This Time, It's Eggs !!!

Since I make a good helper in the kitchen, Mummy decided to let me try my skills again. This time, to prepare steamed egg. Gave me one egg so that I can break the egg in the bowl and beat it well. Ooops, dropped the egg on the floor the first time

Luckily, I was given a second chance, and I did a good job .... broke the egg in a bowl and beat the egg.



Because I did not have enough strength, I beat the egg rather slowly (compared to an adult), and the steamed egg turned out pretty good .... not so much cavities due to excessive air bubbles !!


Time to try out other chores in the kitchen

No comments: