My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Helping To Prepare A Japanese Meal

Since I just love Japanese food, Mummy decided to make me a Japanese meal for dinner today. And I am going to help out in preparing the dinner.

Mummy cooked the Japanese rice beforehand, and once it was cooled down, that was where I helped out. Mummy did a demonstration for me .... due to request from the chef, can only video the hands ... haha


And then, it was my turn to make the sushi rice !!! The first one did not turn out quite right, since I did not fill the mold with sufficient rice



But subsequently, I managed to make nice sushi rice that is compact enough and can stand up straight ... haha (except the first one, which was lying down)

And Mummy cooked a simple miso soup with seaweed and mushrooms, and also some cod fingers ... and our dinner was ready in 30 mins !!!

Most of the materials used were from Daiso : the sushi molds, seaweed, miso soup ... cheap and good !!!

Dinner tasted especially good, when you help out in the preparation ....

No comments: