My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake Performance

My first 追偶像 target is the Strawberry Shortcake show since it is held at Yew Tee point, walking distance from where I stay.

So after lunch, it was just in time to catch the show. I am not that familiar with Strawberry Shortcake, so was not able to answer most of the questions, like

1. Where does Strawberry Shortcake stay at ?

2. What are the names of her friends and her pet

Nevertheless, everytime the question was asked, I raised my hand high up in the sky ... haha. Enjoyed myself even by learning the dance steps and learning how to make cupcakes

Because Yew Tee Point is pretty small, the stage was also small. Not much of a performance, but just have Strawberry Shortcake and her friends sang a song on stage for about 5 minutes, then it was time for photo taking session.

Looking forward to more 偶像 shows at other places, where the shows can be longer.

No comments: