My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Zoo Adventure Again

Since Daddy bought cheap zoo tickets, we went for the zoo adventure again on Sunday. Set off early after breakfast at home and reached the zoo before 9 am !!!

Taking a photo in front of the old jeep, at the entrance of the zoo. See my pose ???

Err ... wonder whether that crocodile is real or fake .... maybe I shall find out at my next zoo trip and see if it does move position.


Cousins of the otters and how they mark their territories using their scent


This has really got to be the noisest corner in the zoo ... the musical concert by the flamingoes and monkeys !!!






Our next stop was the elephant bathing and feeding corner. See the elephants having a great time in the water, splashing all those who were near the water



Yes, I know, we came from the orang utan ...

Saw a peacock at the resting area. Wanted to go near it, but kind of scared ...


That was the closest I ever tried go near....


Then drizzle came, and I had the umbrella all by myself



The banded mongoose



And guess who we met along the way ??? Uncle Shucheng, Auntie Peilin and their precious Zhiyun, Amelia !!! And gosh, how Zhiyun has grown since we met her 3 months back ... and she knows how to make funny faces !!!





Hmm ... next time when I grow up, I am only worth one cassowary ???

And guess what eggs are these ???

The eggs of the crocodiles !!! And did I tell you the last time, the gender depended on incubation temperatures ???

And after lunch, we headed for my favourite Fragile Forest section !!! Where we can get up, close and personal with all the animals




Went to the reptile exhibit section where we saw a lot of snakes !!! And an advice on what to do when you see a snake

Baboons having fun ... the adult baboons were helping each other to pick out fleas from their bodies while the baby baboons were having fun, fighting each other

Feeding the rhinoceros .... my first time at the zoo after so many trips previously. And the trainer uncle said I am a brave gal ... not afraid of the rhino, as if I have done this feeding thing many times previously




Because I hurt my toe earlier on, I told Daddy and Mummy that I do not want to play with water fun this time. So we went to watch my so-called "Uncle Show", a.k.a "The Rainforest Fights Back" at 230 pm. However, the rain caught up and grew into a thunderstorm. So they had to cancel the show, for the safety of the animals and the staff / trainers


Had my afternoon milk and we went back home for my afternoon nap .... really tired after all the fun. Looking forward to the zoo trip on my coming birthday !!! And I will want to play at the water fun section the next time !!!

No comments: