My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Decorations

Hari Raya Haji has yet to come and there are Christmas decorations everywhere ... took some pictures in front of the decorations at Jurong Point. Nearer the festive season, shall ask Daddy and Mummy to bring me to Orchard Road for some photo taking session




And when the school holidays are nearer where some of the shopping centres have free kiddy shows (eg. Dora show at Raffles City), that shall be the time I start my 追偶像 activities !!!


No comments: