My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Drawing and Writing

While waiting for 表妹 to come back from the library, I decided to start scribbling on pieces of paper ... and I wrote words with the "ig" and "at" sounds.

Big, Pig etc

Mat, Hat, Pat, Fat, Bat etc



Then got tired of writing and I switched to drawing !!!

A picture of 鬼屋 ... all black in colour since I always associate 鬼 with darkness


A picture of 表妹 with lots of teeth ... haha


A clown wearing a hat on his head, with a BIG smile !!!


Then time to read a story book, which Daddy and Mummy read to me sometime back at 公公 place. Auntie Esther said, this is the first stage of reading, ie. part memorizing and part looking at the pictures and saying the words out.



And of course with 表妹 around, we played together ....

Now 表妹 can walk more steadily than before ... although I still cannot walk too fast when I am holding her hands

No comments: