My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sleep Time Can Be Fun

Everynight, Daddy and Mummy will try to get me into my room at about 830 - 845 pm, so that I can prepare to go and sleep by myself. They know I will take some time before I will fall asleep. I prefer to call it : 培养睡觉的情绪

Today, they finally understood what happened in my room, from the time I went into the room and the time I finally slept ....

This was what Daddy saw when he went into my room the following morning. There was this yellow bag on my bed, and the pillow case turned into white in colour overnight


Bed was clean and tidy, not full of toys clustered all around (first photo) compared to the night before, when all my toys were nicely placed on my bed (second photo)



So where did all the toys go ??? Kicked them underneath the bed ???

Of course not .... I pulled out the pillow case, and stuffed all my toys inside it ... there is where all the toys went to !!!




Daddy and Mummy did not know whether they should laugh or scold me .....

No comments: