My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 5, 2010

Swimming with Joel and Camille

Went for a swim with Joel and Camille today. It rained for a while when I woke up but slowly the sky cleared and the weather was good and sunny. So perfect weather for a swim

And ever since Camille went to childcare, she became more receptive to other people. While Joel and I were having fun with our swimming boards, she also joined in the fun, by exploring along the shallow end.

In the end, all 3 of us splashed water along the side of the pool.

See Camille's sexy swimwear ... I should also get one, provided Daddy and Mummy agree, haha.

No comments: