My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

姑姑 Birthday Celebration

Celebrated 姑姑 birthday ... and since it was a buffet dinner, I was the happiest of all. Reason is, I get to eat a bit of everything. Had main course with noodles, chicken, fish, satay, brocolli soup, vegetable. Then I went to my favourite bread with butter. Total 3 slices, with a thick layer of butter on top. Yummy. And since I grew to love ice-cream from my Japan trip, I had 2 servings of ice-cream - the first on a cone, and the second in a bowl

Had chocolate fondue as well, and fruits !!!! By then, my tummy has grew into a mini balloon. Mummy said it was like Pooh Bear's tummy ... haha.

And cake-cutting ceremony .... brownie !!!

Singing the birthday song


And blowing out the candle !!! I asked 姑姑 whether she is 1 year old .... since only one candle. 姑姑 said cannot reveal her age, so ....

Ate a slice of cake and then I asked for a piece of nonya kueh, before I left the restaurant .... in fact, 叔叔 ate a lot as well .... guess he is still a growing boy. Ha ha

No comments: