My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sesame Street 2008

This year, Daddy and Mummy will bring me to a lot of free performances to watch all my favorite cartoon characters (Mummy got this list of such performances from the forum).

So today, we started with the Sesame Street performance at Marina Square ... and my favourite character is of course Elmo !!! Auntie Esther introduced Elmo to me when she was taking care of me

We reached there exactly on the dot ... but because the performance was so popular, the seating area was completely ocuppied. So Daddy had to carry me throughout the entire performance


Although my weight is only 50th percentile (last check), Daddy still found me heavy ... so he put me on his shoulder ... but I was not used to it so in the end, Daddy had to carry me in his hands again ... poor Daddy


At the start of performance ....

ELMO ... 我永远支持你 !!! Actually I looked a bit stoned since this is the first time I saw such a big Elmo, and so agile !!!!


Bert and Ernie

Another of my favourite character ... Cookie Monster .... used to hug cookie monster to bed when I was younger
The entire family of Sesame Street !!! See how agile they all are, even in such thick costumes
When Mummy comes back from her Shanghai business trip, then we shall go to watch my ultimate favourite character .... BARNEY, BJ and BABY BOP !!!

No comments: