My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sydney Trip - Day 3 ( A Fishy Day!!)

Day 3


The weather was pretty good (bright and sunny) for a trip down to the Sydney Fish Market. Waiting patiently with a map in my hands for the Metro Light Rail to come, outside Paddy's Market ....


'Telling' Mummy the ride was pretty fun ...




Once we reached the Fish Market, I got very excited .... because there are so many types of fishes and crabs !!! My favourite !!!





Mummy fed me lunch at the seaside, so that I can look at the seagulls, pelican and ships while eating .... luckily, no strong wind so I will not catch a cold ....


I thought this was a duck ... until Mummy said this was a pelican





Then Daddy and Mummy went inside the Fish Market for their seafood lunch. They had half a lobster with lots of salad and chips, fresh big prawns and fried rice .... the seafood was relatively cheap, considering the freshness and size .... will never get that in Singapore !!!


After a sumptous lunch, we went back to the hotel to bathe and have my afternoon nap. Then we went to the Sydney Aquarium .... at the entrance with Daddy.


The Aquarium looked small on the outside, but as we walked inside, we realized the place was really big, divided into many different sections.


The ugly green moray eel ...

Touching the starfish ....



Oceanarium .... deep sea creatures .... HUGE Stingray (4m wide!) and HUGE Sharks swimming over our head. Mummy was so excited here cos she has never seen such big sharks and stingrays before.





And I saw my favourite frog !!! Kept asking it to jump but it simply ignored me :(



The Grand Finale : The Fish Symphony ....





Ready to sleep after a whole day of excitement.... But Mummy and Daddy dragged me downstairs to have 水饺. They said its nice and cheap.... but I'm so tired..... besides I finished my porridge in the hotel liao...



Some pics from Day 3 ....










No comments: