My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sydney Trip - Day 2

Day 2

Maybe because I just recovered from fever, or I couldn't get used to my new bed , or maybe I was suffering from jet lag (erm... just 3 hrs of time difference leh), I woke up so many times in the night....Mummy gave up and put me to sleep with them.... then we woke up at 9am....

Mummy got to cook my porridge etc.. so by the time we left the hotel, it was 10+am already... really a free and easy holiday hahaha....

We visited the Paddy's market and the Market City factory outlet in the morning, which is 2 minutes walk from our hotel. The Paddy's market is like our pasar malam and wet market in Singapore, and all the stallholders are Asians ...

See how bored I was while Daddy and Mummy were shopping around for clothes .... isn't my new red hat nice ????



After lunch, we took a bus to the Circular Quay to explore the Rocks market.



Me sleeping comfortably inside the Ergo carrier ....



The Rock's Market is very different from the Paddy's Market .... a lot more interesting stuff like hand-made ornaments and artefacts.

After the Rock's Market, we went to the Royal Botanical Gardens ... and it is so big that there are several entrances to the gardens .....


Notice how weird this tree is ....


And even weirder with me standing in front of the tree and making funny faces ....


Then the wind got quite strong so I changed into my really thick golden jacket (on loan from Isabelle Jie Jie) .... I am the only one seen wearing such a thick jacket ... ha ha. Initially Mummy wanted to have lunch picnic at the Botanical Gardens ... lukcily we did not do so, otherwise, I would have frozen to death ....







We went back to the hotel for my afternoon bath and nap, before we go for dinner with Mummy's Australian colleague, Auntie Jannine. Because Auntie Jannine did not have a child seat in her car, so we went nearby to the Darling Harbour for dinner. Walked around the Darling Harbour for a while ...


Auntie Jannine (on the left) and her friend Auntie Karen (on the right)

Look at that huge seafood platter!! Its meant for TWO people!!


No traces of food left on the platter ..... good job by Auntie Jannine and Auntie Karen



And I stole some chips from Daddy's dinner while the adults were enjoying their seafood dinner .... YUMMY !!! This is the 1st time I am eating chips... Mummy usually don't let me eat junk food.... but Mummy thought since I am on holidays... oh well... *wink*




After dinner, I witnessed fireworks !!!! There was this rock band concert by a very big Church group (similar to City Harvest Church in Singapore) and they had fireworks at the end of the concert .... think the church must be very rich 'cos the fireworks lasted about 5 mins !!!

Walked back to the hotel really tired .... and then conked out in bed very soon .... waiting eagerly for the next day.


Some photos from Day 2 ....







No comments: