My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sydney Trip - Day 1

Just got back from my very first overseas trip to Sydney!! Had a wonderful time..... be patient as Daddy and Mummy slowly upload the photos and videos .....

Day 0

My fever finally subsided on Fri morning...... and I was supposed to fly off on Fri nite! what a close shave! So we're all packed and ready to go! 2/3 of the luggage are my stuff!


姑姑,爷爷,奶奶 sent us to the airport..... must take a few photos at the airport first ...



First time on the plane .... Mummy has requested for a bassinet but because I am too tall, so was uncomfortable sleeping in it. Everytime Mummy placed me inside the bassinet, I ended up waking up ... so Mummy ended up carrying me in her seat, using the Ergo carrier (compliments from Kate Jie Jie) ....

Exploring inside the plane once I woke up


Day 1
In sydney cab ... by regulation, I need to be strapped in a child seat, otherwise, the driver will be heavily fined !!! Apparently, I knew I was on a holiday (somewhere out of Singapore) and was singing along the way from the airport to the hotel.






Clarion Suites Southern Cross Darling Harbour : One bedroom suite with own kitchen so that Daddy and Mummy can cook my porridge for my lunch and dinner. The hotel is well-located in Chinatown and Darling Harbour so supermart is within 5 minutes walking distance at World Square. Lots of asian food for Daddy, Mummy and me, especially when I am an Asian baby (can only survive on rice, not potato) !!!





After my afternoon nap, we went for dinner at the nearby Harbour City for a walk .... See how I was enjoying my japanese noodles ....


At Chinatown entrance ...


Some pics from Day 1 ...

No comments: