My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

Sydney Trip - Day 6 (Scenic Day)

Day 6

Daddy and Mummy decided to explore the scenic Blue Mountains views today ..... which means no moving animals to keep me entertained !!! So I had to rely on moving buses, trains, cable cars ....

Waiting for the Discovery Bus to take us to the station for the scenic railway ...


At the station where we are going to take the train .... The 3 sister and the wizard who turned them into rocks ....



Errr .... X-rated for me !!!!
Taking this train later down to the bottom ....


The steepest funicular railway in the world

At the bottom of the train ride .... Mummy tried to take photos along the way but the photos turned out blur since the speed down the slope was too fast


Daddy teaching me how to ride a horse ... except that the horse does not move at all :(



Daddy and me pushing a cart of mine ... piece of cake

The Scenic Sky Cable


Moving scenery does not really excite me that much

The Three Sisters (3 rocks in the middle)


Scenic views of the Blue Mountains




Then we went to explore the town .... The Chocolate Factory ... really beautiful .... but I am allergic to the chocolates that are inside the factory :(


Enjoying myself on the slide outside the Chocolate Factory .... Hooray

Singing on the streets ... on the way back to the apartment




Other photos from Day 6 ...




No comments: