My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Celebrating 姑姑 Birthday

Today, Uncle Telang and Auntie Winnie brought Joel gor-gor and Camille mei-mei to visit us .... our house .... initially both Joel gor-gor and me were a bit shy so we did not interact at all ... until I went to get my toy car then we started to play together ... Unfortunately Camille mei-mei is only 6 months old, so cannot play with her ....

After that, we went to celebrate 姑姑 birthday .... ate a bowl of spaghetti, bits of teriyaki chicken, lots of corn (which means my poo-poo tomorrow will be really smelly). Then 姑姑 decided to let me cut the water melon and apples so that I can eat them .


姑姑 bought me a toy frog .....



Still feeling hungry so 姑姑 gave me some hard roll (I stole from the buffet table) ....

Happy Birthday 姑姑 !!!!

P.S : Next morning, I went to find my new frog toy immediately after waking up


No comments: