My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

Sydney Trip - Day 7

Day 7

We left Katoomba town early in the morning. Wanted to go to the Penrith Valley Orange farm but would be too rush for us. So drove down to the Sydney Olympic Park, just to take a look at the Olympic Village ....


At the Sydney Olympic Park. It was a really sunny day .... sunblock, sunglasses, hat .... I am all ready to run about in the park



Nice water feature in the park ....



Train station at Olympic Park

Want to play a game of chess with me ?



Watch me !!! I AM THE QUEEN !!!


We dropped by at the Homebush Direct Factory Outlet (DFO) shopping mall, which is just 5 minutes drive from the park. The shopping mall is really big, BUT the stupid carpark is so small, that Daddy spent 30 mins waiting, before he could find a lot. Luckily, parking was free, otherwise he would have drove off. Since it was shopping again, I got bored and started messing up the shoes and clothes in the shops that we went into .... my favorite past-time.

After that, Daddy drove us to this place called Parramatta town to stay one night, since that is closer to Sydney airport. We stayed at the Rydges Parramatta Hotel, which is about 5 minutes drive from Westfield Parramatta shopping mall (SHOPPING AGAIN !!!).

The Westfield Parramatta shopping mall is really big and grand (something like Suntec City, except that it is much bigger), although the external appearance was quite shabby. Daddy and Mummy did their last minute shopping

Saw some fish tanks in the shopping mall ... definitely more interesting than shopping.


For dinner, we met up with Mummy's colleague, Uncle Sujit, at his place (so nice of him). Uncle Sujit has a gal and we played together. And I also got to play with so many toys !!!

That night, I slept at 10:30 pm !!!!

Some photos from Day 7









No comments: