My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sydney Trip - Day 4

Day 4
Woke up early, had breakfast, changed already, eagerly waiting for Daddy and Mummy to bring me out for another day of adventure ....


We wanted to take the ferry to Birkenhead Point where there are outlet stores there .... but there was only one ferry ride for that day at 3:45 pm. So in the end we took the bus there.

Since it was shopping again, I got bored and started to play a fool in Pumpkin Patch shop ...




Mummy deciding what to buy ....
We had lunch at Birkenhead, before we took a bus back to Circular Quay .... then we went to the Sydney Opera House to take a look (come Sydney, of course must go there take a look lar) ...



Noticed the different jacket I wore in the above photo and that below ?? Bright sunny day, but sometimes, the wind can really be strong ... so Daddy and Mummy had to keep changing my jacket, in case I catch a cold or get heat stroke !!!


Sticking tongue out with Daddy ....


A pub near the Opera House .... live band and all the people were dressed so nicely ...


We went to the Royal Botanical Gardens again to explore the other side (via Opera House entrance) before going back for dinner at the hotel.

After dinner, since the night was still 'young', Daddy decided to teach me some manners ... ha ha. How to say "Excuse Me" ....



Some photos from Day 4 ...





No comments: