My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sydney Trip - Return to Singapore

Since Daddy has to return the rental car early, we reached the airport at 9 am, while our return flight was at 12:30 pm. Saw a Krispy Kreme outlet at the airport so Mummy bought 2 donuts to try (since heard nice reviews from people). Verdict : OK only lar ...

Then we went to take a rest at the KrisFlyer Lounge ...

Trying to steal Daddy's drink ... Bloody Mary

Since Daddy's singing was so "bad", I have to keep telling Daddy "Dun Sing"


Mummy asked for a bassinet on the plane but because there were so many infants that day, the airline decided to give me a seat by myself !!! That is of course better than a bassinet, because I CAN WATCH TV !!!!

Watching "Kungfu Panda" on the plane .... but everytime, the panda disappeared, I kept asking for panda to appear ....




Some photos on the return trip :








I enjoyed myself so much throughout the entire trip that I am now looking forward to the next one .... but poor Daddy and Mummy were so tired from the trip ....

No comments: