My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Jesus and 小叮当 ???

The christmas season is everywhere in Singapore ... christmas decorations everywhere, including Orchard Road and the major shopping malls ....

Saw this very nice display at Suntec City ....



Could tell Daddy and Mummy that there are sheep in there (learnt that animal when I was in Sydney) ... and I can even count the sheep ... 5 of them !!! Daddy thought I was wrong, until he re-counted and realized I was indeed correct (he missed out the sheep in the arms) .... To tell the truth, I was not really counting the sheep ... was just rattling out the numbers ... next time, as long as there are 5 items, and you ask me to count, most likely I will get it right !!! Cos, I usually rattled until the number 5 and stop ... ha ha


Then all of a sudden, I shouted out "Bye Bye 叮当" when I was about to leave .... Daddy was blurred, kept looking out for someone holding a 小叮当 balloon .... but found no one .... then he thought I mistook the baby for 小叮当 ..... But if you look hard enough at the first picture and in the video, you will realize a blue thing at the middle of the white fence ... that was a 小叮当 sticker and I was saying Bye Bye to the sticker !!! Mummy pointed that out to Daddy and Daddy almost burst out laughing.

No comments: