My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

Barney Show - My Favourite

This week is featuring Barney christmas show at Lot 1 ... so Daddy and Mummy decided to bring me to watch the Barney show today, after their work.

Obviously, I enjoyed the Barney show more than the Sesame Street show 2 weeks back (up till now, Auntie Esther still has not figured out why I like the ugly purple creature so much ... ha ha).

The show starts at 7 pm, but at 6 pm, there was already a long queue, waiting to go into the sitting area ... we reached there about 650 pm ... luckily, managed to squeeze inside the sitting area, otherwise, Daddy got to carry me throughout the show again.

See Barney on stage, so agile ....


I was almost conducting to the music ... while Barney and friends sang along. And this is the first time I saw Riff !!!!! Never saw Riff in all the DVDs that I have at home.

Show ending soon ... with my favourite song

So at home, when Mummy was cleaning me up, to put me in bed, I was happily singing my favourite song .... who cares about exposing myself ... ha ha

"I love u, U love me, We are a happy family ... ta-ta-ta"

Some pictures at the show ....

No comments: