My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

2nd Birthday Bash - Round 2 (Part II)

The finale for the night .... I am going to be 2 years old on 31 Dec !!!!


Singing the birthday song and blowing out the candle ....

Cutting my birthday cake, with Mummy helping me
Tasting a piece of the cake .. yummy yummy .... I ate half a slice of cake despite my dinner earlier on .... simply irresistable. I hardly get to eat cakes since they all contain milk and eggs. Since this is a milk-free (replaced by soy milk) and egg-free (replaced by egg replacer) cake, I definitely must eat more

Feeding everyone a piece of the birthday cake that Mummy made .... but dunno where 叔叔 went, missed him ...

Family photo ... yee ....
The moment that I have been waiting for ... to open my first birthday present that 叔叔 bought for me ... waiting for more presents to come ... admiring the wrapper 1st ...


Tearing the wrapper off ... who cares about image .....

Yippee, an electronic piano, just what I want .... (actually Daddy and Mummy already told 叔叔 what I want before my birthday .....)

Thank you 叔叔 !!!! Not forgeting my final bowl of food for the nite .... ha ha

See how happy I was that night ....

Waiting for my next birthday celebration in school ....

No comments: