My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

2nd Birthday Bash - Round 1 (Gymboree Part 1)

My series of 2nd year birthday celebration starts from 07 Dec ....

The forum mummies decided to organize a mass birthday celebration for all the Dec 2006 kids at Gymboree .... Philson's mummy decided to make cupcakes for all the birthday kids, but since I am allergic to milk and eggs, so I cannot have the cupcakes that Philson's mummy made. In order not to make me feel like the odd one out, Mummy decided to make me chocolate cupcakes from the allergy-free cake mix that Daddy bought back from the States.

Preparing my own cupcake in the morning .... made a mess on my bodysuit and floor ... but I wanted to make sure my cupcake will turn out tasty mah.






Daddy, Mummy and I were the first to reach Gymboree, although I was already 10 mins late from the agreed timing. Since I was the only one, I had the entire place all to myself .... exploring the place as if it was my own house


Just loved the slide a lot ....



Should I jump or should I not ...


Trying to hide all the balls so that only I know where they are kept .... and no one else can play basketball !! Ha ha. But Daddy exposed me !!!!


I juz loved crawling through holes .... and Daddy really tot he is slim and agile enough like me ...




See me and Jovey Gor-Gor in the same rocking boat .... errr .. a bit lop-sided on one side leh .... I feel like I am in the air ... ha ha

No comments: