My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Tree

This year, Daddy and Mummy decided to buy a christmas tree so that I can help to decorate the tree and bask in the festive season. So Carrefour had a 70% off for all christmas trees so Daddy and Mummy grabbed a 180 cm tall tree (taller than Daddy !!!!) for only S$15 ...

Mummy busy working hard to set up the christmas tree ... while Daddy is busy taking photos and video-ing ....



And I am busy playing around with all the gadgets !!!


Helping Mummy to hang the bears on the tree ... those are Daddy and Mummy wedding bears !!!

End result : All the bears are clustered together (living in harmony) and looking at the ground ... ha ha

Did you see that ??? 小叮当 sitting on a branch ... Mummy drew a picture of 小叮当 some time back so Daddy cut that out and passed it to me ... so I thought instead of having Santa Claus, 小叮当 is a good substitue !!!!


Errr ... what do I do with this green thingy ???

Helping Mummy to set up the tree ... but I am too short, can only reach the middle of the tree



The final product !!! Yippee !!!

When all the lights are up ....




Some videos ....





No comments: