My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

2nd Birthday Bash - Round 2 (Part I)

Today, we went to celebrate my 2nd birthday with my immediate family (爷爷, 奶奶, 姑姑, 叔叔, 公公, 舅舅, 舅母) at Traders Hotel, Cafebiz ....

Same as last year, Mummy has to bake a birthday cake for me .... except this time, she used the allergy-free cake mix that Daddy bought from the States for the cake (last year, Mummy started from scratch, without using any milk and eggs ... so tasted like 发糕 .... Ha ha). Two layers for the cake ... the bottom layer, with strawberries in the middle ....

The finished cake ... nicely decorated with sugar icing ..... Mummy and Daddy specially went down to this "The Bake-It-Yourself" store at Makepeace Road to buy the decorations ....


Since it is my birthday celebration, of course, I need to wear new clothes and shoes .... all ready to go out

The Cafebiz was renovated and looked so different from the last time Daddy and Mummy were there ... the spread of food was really great, much better than before (Daddy heard good comments so he chose this place for my celebration) ....

So there I sat, eagerly waiting for food !!!!



In the meantime, collecting angbaos from everyone .... Daddy, must help me save my angbao $$$

FOOD IS HERE !!! My favourite fish ....



And of course my noodles .....



The food quality was good ...

a. Lobster, prawns, oysters, clams etc were very fresh (although I cannot eat)
b. Cooked food tasted great .... even had chilli crabs ....
c. Quite many differnt types of soup, and Daddy loved the fish stock / soup .... he had 3 helpings altogether, since he is a "soup-person", and I take after him.
d. Indian grilled food and Beijing 拉面
e. Japanese section ... Daddy did not really like Jap food, but he heard the sushi and sashimi not that great ....
f. Dessert, cakes and fruits ....

After filling my tummy, I started to get restless ... so everyone had to bring me for a tour around the hotel ....




Spotted the chocolate fountain that I can play with ... although I cannot eat tat .... so helping Daddy to make a tasty marshmallow for him to eat



Everyone took turns to take photo with the little star of the night ....




To be cont ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jing Ting!

fr Shanice Jie Jie