My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Parents-Teacher Discussion

Today, Daddy and Mummy had to go to school on a Saturday morning to meet my form teacher. Usually when this happens, this typically means the kid has done something wrong in school .... BUT NOT FOR ME !!! Remember, I was so mild-tempered (as-if) that I was bitten on the nose before ... where got do wrong things !!! Ha ha

This is the twice a year thingy where the teacher meets up with the parents to tell him the kid's progress in school for the past 6 months .... the Parents-Teacher discussion. My form teacher is 宋老师. Once we reached the school, 宋老师 had a laptop and started to tell Daddy and Mummy, what were some of the school activities for the past 6 months. Showed them pictures of me participating in the activities .... 宋老师 even said I am a very good helper in school, kept my own toys, kept my own bedsheet and pillow after nap and even helped other children to keep their stuff ....

宋老师 said I enjoyed music and art & craft lessons, and have good sense of rhythm. Got videos that the teachers took in school to show Daddy and Mummy .... The video on music lessons is too big (94 MB) to be uploaded here ...

Music and Movement

If you see the next video carefully in the first 2 seconds, I was doing my sippy cup dance .... biting on the straw and dancing at the same time

Sippy Cup Dance

Now that I am going to 2 years old soon, 宋老师 told Daddy and Mummy that I am ready to be toilet trained ... so at home, Daddy and Mummy have to be consistent and toilet train me as well ...

Overall, I was rated as a good gal in school ... dun believe me, I have my first report book as proof ....




Got 'A' (means is able to do the activities) for most of the categories in the report book and my previous form teacher, Ms Thye Tai even wrote a good testimonial for me .... ha ha



Still dun believe ??? 口说无凭, 证据确凿.

My performance in school

Daddy and Mummy are so impressed that the teachers really spent time to do something like this for the parents .... wat to do, school fees so expensive, so must be different from other schools mah .... Ha ha

Daddy and Mummy are so proud of me !! The one best gift that they received is having me around

No comments: