My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2nd Birthday Bash - Round 3

Had my birthday celebration in school for the first time .... so Mummy had to bake another cake for me .... poor Mummy, baked a chocolate cake the night before till past midnight .... but the chocolate cream was a bit too bitter (added too much cocoa) and she was afraid that the kids might not like it. So early the next morning, Mummy went to bake another cake ..... Mummy is the greatest !!!

The final product, with 2 smiling Elmos (made of icing sugar)


Started my birthday celebration at 10 am .... Wearing the birthday hat .... look a bit cartoon though


Giving out the birthday goodie bags to all my frens in school, starting with Gabriel. Doesn't Gabriel look cute .... he is close to 18 months old



All my friends gathering around the table, to sing the birthday song for me ... I was too shy to sing it, although I had been practising at home the past few days !!!

See, someone is eyeing the Elmo, just like me !!! (Actually EVERY kid was eyeing on the 2 Elmos.... hehehe)

Blowing out the candle, ready to cut the cake ... eyes still at the Elmo ....


One of my best frens, Keanne .... he is slightly older than me.... he also cannot take cow's milk and have to drink isomil (no wonder best fren) ....



Another of my best fren, Issac .... looks so cute


Another of my good friend - Yushi-jie jie. She's in the same class as me, but she's 10months older!!! So she's like my big sister.

Enjoying my birthday cake ... finally get to eat cakes in school, since all the previous birthday celebrations for my frens, I can only sing song but cannot eat the cake.


Invited my ex-teacher, Ms Thye Tai back for my birthday celebration. Ms Thye Tai took care of me when I was in infant class (together with Keanne) .... and then she left the school to do missionary work .... great to have Ms Thye Tai back for today !!!! She was missed by all the kids !!!

No comments: