My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Orchard Christmas Lights

Went to Orchard Road with Daddy, Mummy, 爷爷, 奶奶, 姑姑 and 叔叔 to see the Christmas lights. This year, the review said that the lights were not as good as the previous years ... maybe economic downturn, so smaller scale ... but to me, the lights were more than sufficient. Too many for my little brain to process ....

Santa Claus .... but got to pay $7 to take a photo with the ... so Daddy just took a photo of them ...

不要拍我,有没有给版权


叔叔 trying out the Korean traditional dance .... kenna sabo to join the dance


Some of my weird expressions ....
a. Waiting for fly to go into my mouth ???
b. Let me use my mind power to control you ...

c. Dancing to the music ... complete with hand movements

d. Time to act lady-like ....

Signature pose for the camera .... starting with 姑姑 ....


The very tall christmas tree inside Takashimaya .... they recycled the use of this tree every year, with different decorations .... still find it nice every year ....

叔叔 lifting me high up in the air ... just love the 'shiok' feeling

Rabbits outside Tangs .... aren't they cute ? Wanted to take photo with them, but they were as big as me !!!

I just loved mascots .... cannot resist, must take a photo with all the mascots that I find in Orchard Road ...






Taking the last pose outside Isetan before going back home to zzzz ... see my almost grouchy face ???


No comments: