My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2nd Birthday Bash - Finale (Opening Presents)

How can birthdays be without presents ??

So Daddy and Mummy let me open all my other 3 presents today, after my shower ... with the exception of 叔叔 present, which I already opened on 27 Dec.

Present 1 from 叔叔

The electronic keyboard, with microphone to sing Karaoke .... kept asking Daddy to play tunes on the keyboard and I sing along with the tune.


Shall upload the videos of me singing karaoke next time.

Present 2 from 宋老师

A baby care bear soft toy for me to cuddle in bed every night ...


Present 3 from Ms Thye Tai

It is a puzzle set, to match the various parts of the animals to each of the 10 animals to form a puzzle .... for 2.5 years and above ... so Daddy and Mummy decided to keep it aside first until when I am older to know how to play with it.



Present 4 from Daddy and Mummy

Eagerly opening the present from Daddy and Mummy .... Mummy bought my birthday gift from Shanghai during her business trip ...

Wonder what is inside the pink wooden box ....

Wow !!! Mother Garden picnic set - Complete set with cutlery and food , such as ice-cream, chocolates, lollipop etc ... There used to be a shop in Vivocity that sells this series and it was very expensive. But Mummy got it real cheap in China.



Finally, get to eat ice-cream .... but how come, so hard .... bite until teeth ache.



Cutting cake again .... have been cutting cakes for the past few days that I got a kick out of doing so.

Pretending to cut up the food and eat .... I can cut honeydew, orange, strawberry, swissroll, chocolate.... lots and lots of stuff.



Not forgetting my Beany, Care Bear and Pinky so that they can also join in the feast ....


Thank you everybody for all the wonderful presents !!!! Looking forward to my 3rd birthday ... ha ha, still a long way to go.


1 comment:

average Joan said...

wahh..so many celebrations! happy birthday last bd bb of the dec06 group! :)