My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Celebration at Childcare

Today my childcare celebrated christmas and all parents are invited to attend the party ... because all the kids will put up a performance for the parents ...

So Daddy decided to dress me up nicely for the performance .... first time went to childcare in a skirt .... cos Daddy wants to take photo and videos of me during the performance, so must dress nice nice.

Daddy reached childcare about 10 am, to watch my performance ... but the moment I saw Daddy, I clinged onto him like a koala ... refused to let go ... not even when I go toilet ... must also pull Daddy with me ....

My performance attire .... Daddy had to convince me to wear the hat ...宋老师拿我没择



Me and my form teacher, 宋老师


Sitting along the corridor, waiting for my turn to perform ... while the older kids are inside the playground, performing. But I must also make sure Daddy is not far from me.




Performance by the K1 class ...


Performance by everyone .... all sitting in front are from my Toddler class ... I am supposed to be sitting with them, but I just cannot allow Daddy out of my sight ... so I decided to go in and out of the performance ...




After the performance, it's lunch time .... the theme is potluck so Daddy and Mummy brought chocolate cupcake (milk and egg free ... so that I can also eat) and agar agar to the celebration. See, lots of food but most I cannot eat ....

Daddy gave me a bit of beehoon (about 3 mouthfuls) and then I refused any more ... took one piece of agar agar ... I also refused to take the chocolate cupcake ... ate too much of tat during the Gymboree celebration ... see how I sat .. like a sum seng gal, while waiting for Daddy to get food for me ....


Then Daddy fed me rice, with soup and chicken that Auntie at the childcare prepared .... yummy !!! I still prefer rice .... in fact the childcare Auntie and teachers also know my eating perference ... prefer rice to potato .... 不好听就叫饭桶 , 其实我是道地的中国人 .... just like 奶奶, every meal must have rice ...

I enjoyed myself ... and Daddy was glad to come and watch my performance (although I really did not perform much) cos he was on business trip that time and missed my National Day performance. This time, it was Mummy on business trip ... nevertheless, got videos and photos to show Mummy ...


Merry Christmas .. Ho Ho Ho


No comments: