My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

2nd Birthday Bash - Round 1 (Gymboree Part 2)

(cont. from Part 1)

Gathering at the assembly area, waiting to start the activity proper .... see how obedient I was, sitting down and waiting ... childcare trained .... followed instructions accordingly ....




Errr... how come I am the only one reaching out to the sky ??? Tot the instructor said lift up hands high up mah ...


The first game was holding on to a stretchable rope and going in and out to form a circle ...


Pretending to be a cow .... on a slide .... making the sounds "Moo-Moo-Moo"

Doing gymnasium .... going up and up and JUMP !!!! My balancing skills not bad leh.


My favourite activity ... taking the shaker and dance to the music ... constrast me to Mandy Jie-Jie beside me ... she is really a lady ... while I am the "sum-seng" gal, 没有形相


人小小却那么贪心。Grabbing 3 balls at the same time to throw them into the basket .... See Daddy resting at the side ... tired from chasing after me.

Slam Dunk !!! Dun pray-pray

Not forgetting my signature pose ... sucking thumb. See how strong I am, lifting the float with only one hand.

Bubbles bubbles in the air ... just that no matter how I tried to catch them, they always disappeared ...



小睡片刻,因为休息是为了走更长的路


After all the physical activities, taking the train to the cake-cutting ... err ... cake-eating corner.


All the kids gathered round the table to sing the birthday song and eat the cupcakes. Halfway through the song, I blew out my candle .... not my fault actually. Jovey Gor-Gor sat opposite me and I saw him blew out the candle, so I followed suit lor. Ha ha. Putting the blame on others instead.


Enjoyed my celebration today a lot .... more to come !!! Hooray !!! How I wish everyday is my birthday .... but poor Daddy and Mummy, they will be dead tired.

Wishing all the Dec kids Happy 2nd Birthday !!!!

Some pics from the celebration ....



No comments: