My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

Sick Again

Everytime I go into teething period, my immune system is down and I fall sick very easily .... so for the past 2 days, I was down with viral fever, as high as 39.6 degC (doctor suspects fake measles). Had been waking up so often (lost count) in the middle of the night that Daddy and Mummy did not have enough sleep .... Daddy and Mummy had to take leave to take care of me at home.

Luckily for me, I remain active and still my usual self .... just more "sticky" and want people to play with me and pamper me ....

Video to show that I am still the happy Jing Ting (this was taken before I vomitted my dinner before bedtime) !!!

Daddy and Mummy wanted to bring me to Jacob Bella Gardens this weekend, so got to postpone the outing until I get well.

No comments: