My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

叔叔的生日

Today, we went to celebrate 叔叔 birthday. Since we are going to a buffet, so Daddy and Mummy decided not to prepare my dinner and let me pinch some food at the buffet spread (Daddy and Mummy learnt their lesson the last time at 舅舅 birthday celebration where I refused to eat the food that Daddy and Mummy prepared but wanted to eat the buffet food ... in the end, wasted the home cooked food).

I was early so Daddy and Mummy brought me to Chinatown Point for a walk .... There was this lantern-making competition where all the lanterns were on display .... and believe it or not, this tiger lantern was so well-made .... looked so real .... GRRRR !!!!!

Someone was so environmentally concious that he made this lantern out of recycled plastic bottles .... not bad.
Suddenly, I got so excited that Daddy wondered why. Then he found the reason .... I saw a balloon inside DeliFrance. So Mummy decided that if I want the balloon, I should get it myself ... and you know what, I decided that should be the way. I went inside the restaurant and pointed at the balloon ... and this gor-gor at the counter was so kind. He understood what I wanted and then the next moment, I stepped out of the restaurant, this a blue balloon in my hand !!!! Mummy was so amazed at me. Ha ha.

We reached the hotel pretty early so Daddy played hide and seek with me at the hotel hobby ... until this person waved to me from far .... then I realised it was 姑姑. You should have seen how I ran towards her and ask her to carry me around .... soon after 爷爷, 奶奶 and the star of the night 叔叔 came.

Mummy looked at the buffet spread and saw I can only eat the beehoon and pan fried fish .... but that was enough for my little tummy. Moreover, I loved 面面 of any sort ... as long as it does not contain egg.

爷爷 and 姑姑 had to take turns to entertain me while the others had their food ....



Then 叔叔 decided to bring me out to the lobby and entertain me ..... Poor Daddy, had to follow us and be our videographer.



Who cares about looking at the camera, when I have the camera bag ....




There were these 2 big red arm chairs in the lobby and I decided to play on the arm chair .... see how comfortable I was to get up and down the chair .... no way of falling off the chair (all the adults were 'sweating' as I messed around with the chair) ....



More pics in the slideshow ...









No comments: