My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Windmill

Today, when I went down to 公公 place for lunch, I had a pleasant surprise. There is this colourful thing in the balcony that kept spinning around .... this thing is called the windmill !!! 公公 bought this windmill for me since he knew I will definitely like it .... especially things that are colourful and can move.

And 公公 is right ... I loved it so much, that I kept playing with it .... but the moment I took it out of the balcony, it stopped spinning .... but when 公公 took it, it spinned again .... then I realised I must place the windmill near the fan then it will spin (thought 公公 had magical hands at first .... then realized as long as I followed 公公 action and place the windmill near the fan, I also have magical hands !!!! Ha ha)

See how a little gadget like this windmill can keep me entertained for a long while



2 comments:

average Joan said...

office block windmill..but it those colorful windmill right? ehhehe.kate tear out the whole thing liao....

and kate and i look so good in the sso pics ehehehehe... ur camera loves us :)

average Joan said...

what ami saying? i mean office block youtube...