My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Magical Powers

Remember the post on kiddy songs, where I made Daddy and Mummy play my favourite songs in the car, then I made them sing along with the songs ???

Daddy was right ... I kind of grew out of that phase now .... and Daddy could have his favourite station back in the car sometimes ....

But one day in the car, I suddenly shouted out "STOP" ... and the car really did stop. I was so happy that I laughed out loud, thinking I had magical powers !!! Then the second time it happened again, I shouted out "STOP" and the car stopped .... Daddy and Mummy laughed out loud ....

But my magical powers did not work after that .... so sad !!!

So now Daddy and Mummy are teaching me to shout "GO" to regain back my magical powers !! Learn another new word

No comments: