My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

舅舅的生日

We celebrated 舅舅 birthday at the cafe at Furama Riverfront. Actually, I wore a very pretty dress but soon after I finished my lunch, my Petpet 'gave way' and Mummy had to change me into romper ....

There was also a first month celebration party at the cafe so the cafe was under-staffed .... the plates, bowls and spoons were not replenished fast enough at the buffet table .... and there were at least 2 incidents of careless waiters breaking cutlery ....

Nevertheless, I enjoyed myself a lot .... I disturbed 舅母and 舅舅 to bring me around the hotel for a walk ... so that Daddy, Mummy, 公公 and 太姨婆 can enjoy their lunch ....
Hooray !!! I am taller than 舅母

Errr .... can I retake another shot ??? I got distracted ....
See my little tongue ... and little smile ....


Slide show ....


No comments: