My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Making Mini Mooncakes

Every year, Mummy will make her own snowskin mooncakes .... and this year, she decided since I am big enough, I should help her ...

Step 1 : Position yourself properly to make the perfect dough
Step 2 : Press and knead the dough several times
Step 3 : If step 2 is not enough, press harder, until you grith your teeth ....


See the little chef in action .....



And the final product ... Ta-dah !!!!

P.S : Mummy decided that my final masterpiece 见不得人, so replaced with her masterpieces .....

No comments: